Matrix Sequels To Be Blown Up?[Wednesday, January 2nd, 2002]
The producers of 'The Matrix' sequels are plotting a huge explosion for Sydney on Valentine's Day, reports Ananova.
They plan to create a large fireball at the White Bay power station outside the city.
The films producers are believed to have submitted an application to build a set for 'The Matrix Reloaded' at the former coal-fired power station. They plan is to explode the set, and cause a 20 metre high fireball at midnight on February 14.
The explosion will last up to five seconds, and could reach a sound of 110 decibels, which is as loud as an average rock concert.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]