Virus Twin One & Two On 'The Matrix Reloaded'[Tuesday, March 18th, 2003]
Neil and Adrian Rayment, 30-year-old British identical twins, spoke with NYPost about their role as the killer twins in the upcoming Matrix Reloaded.
Clad in albino-like makeup, dreadlocks and three-inch heels, the brothers play Twin One and Twin Two, the guardians of The Keymaster, who is the humans' only hope of saving civilization. And they get to engage in a spectactular fight sequence.
"We heard we were up against these twins from all over the world," says the 6-foot-2 Neil over lunch at Time Café, where the twins fit right in with the rest of the East Village crowd. "I think we got the parts because they needed guys who were tall."
Best known in Britain as co-hosts of the TV show "Better Homes," the twins were struggling to make their mark in films and ecstatic to get the audition.
"We knew the parts basically called for us to be kicking and killing rather than talking," concedes Adrian, who, like his brother, holds a second-degree black belt in karate.
"But we were ready to grab the roles with both hands."
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]