'Matrix Reloaded' Post-Production Glitches[Friday, April 18th, 2003]
SciFi-Wire reports that the upcoming Matrix movies are seeing their fair share of glitches in post-production.
Visual-effects producer Ed Jones, who was on staff at ESC in Alameda, Calif., was let go in the middle of production. Post-production executives Mark Solomon and Amy Harrington were shuffled into less high-profile roles, while Chris DeFaria (Looney Toons: Back in Action) was brought on to oversee the remainder of the sequels' complex and voluminous effects work, the trade paper reported.
Further glitches arose when Centropolis Effects closed its doors midway through production, the trade paper reported. Centropolis' shots were reallocated to Sony Pictures Imageworks for what sources told the trade paper is a sum well beyond Centropolis' original cost.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]