Marcus 'Tank' Chong Sues 'Matrix' Studios[Tuesday, May 20th, 2003]
Marcus Chong, who played the role of Tank in the first 'Matrix' movie, is going to sue the makers of The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions, according to E!Online.
In the suit, Marcus Chong, best known to sci-fi fans as the driving force that was Tank, claims he was "blackball[ed]" and branded a "terrorist" by producers after his character was derailed from the sequels, according Los Angeles' City News Service.
Warner Bros. and the writing-directing Wachowski Brothers' Eon Productions are among the named defendants, per the wire service.
Chong's lawsuit, alleging breach of contract, slander and fraud, seeks the six figures he says he would have banked from the two new flicks, plus interest and other unspecified damages.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]