'The Matrix Reloaded' DVD Details[Monday, July 14th, 2003]
The Matrix Reloaded DVD is to be released on October 14 2003, and we have the full details on the two disc DVD pack.
Audio:Dolby Digital 5.1, 2.0 & French 5.1
Video: 2.35:1 widescreen transfer
Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
- Preload: Get a behind the scenes overview of The Matrix Reloaded with on-location footage and interviews with cast and crew
- The Matrix Unfolds: A fascinating look at the Matrix phenomenon and its amazing cultural impact
- The Freeway Chase: Behind the scenes footage shows the viewer how the mind-blowing scene was captured on film.
- What is The Animatrix?: A glimpse into the history and the intrigue of the Animatrix.
- Enter The Matrix: Making of the best-seller video game and the groundbreaking technology used to create it. Your exclusive opportunity to step inside the world of Enter the Matrix.
- 2003 MTV Movie Awards: Matrix Reloaded Parody
- Get Me An Exit: Matrix-inspired advertising.
- Weblinks: To the official Matrix website.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]