Scooby Doo 2 In The Works Says WB President[Monday, June 17th, 2002]
A "Scooby-Doo" sequel is in the works for 2004, said Warner Bros. distribution president Dan Fellman, reports The Official Matthew Lillard Website.
Producer Charles Roven, who developed the project through his Mosaic Media banner, said he was still waiting for an official announcement from the studio.
As there has been no official announcement there is no casting news.
More On 'Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed'...
E-Mail This Article » Share your comments on 'Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed'
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]