Original Cast Returning For Scooby-Doo Sequel[Monday, March 31st, 2003]
Freddie Prinze Jr., Sarah Michelle Gellar, Matthew Lillard and Linda Cardellini, stars of last summerís live action comedy hit Scooby-Doo, will rejoin their canine co-star in a new mystery adventure set for release on March 26, 2004, it was announced today by Dan Fellman, President of Domestic Distribution, Warner Bros. Pictures.
Production begins April 14th on the sequel, which also reunites the original cast with Scooby-Doo director Raja Gosnell, screenwriter James Gunn and producers Charles Roven and Richard Suckle of Mosaic Media Group.
In their new mystery adventure, Scooby and the gang confront an anonymous masked villain who is plotting to take over the city of Coolsville by wreaking mayhem with a monster machine that creates Mystery Inc.ís classic foes like The Creeper, Captain Cutler and The 10,000 Volt Ghost.
More On 'Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed'...
E-Mail This Article » Share your comments on 'Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed'
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]