Charles Roven Talks 'Scooby Doo' Sequel[Monday, April 14th, 2003]
Scooby-Doo producer Charles Roven has been speaking with Calgary Sun about the sequel - Scooby-Doo 2.
He confirmed that the orignal cast will be back to reprise their roles and also described how the sequel will begin.
"The gang visits the Coolsville Criminology Museum only to discover the monster costumes are inhabited and attack them, so the gang's immediately off on a new case."
More On 'Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed'...
E-Mail This Article » Share your comments on 'Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed'
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]