Spiderman Costumes Stolen[Thursday, April 5th, 2001]
'Spiderman' costumes have been stolen from Los Angeles set in Culver City. Columbia Pictures has offered a $25,000 reward for information leading to their prompt and safe return.
The four outfits were made for Tobey Maguire and his stunt doubles, but the studio said that the shooting will still continue as a large collection of outfits were made.
A spokesman for the studio said: "We consider these costumes valuable property and we hope this reward will help to get them back."
'Spiderman' is due to be released on May 3, 2002.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]