'Clones' B.O. Figures Revised[Tuesday, May 21st, 2002]
Fox Studios said Monday that "Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones" actually grossed $110.2 million in North American theaters during its first four days in release. $6 million less than was projected on Sunday, according to Reuters.
After opening last Thursday with a record midweek box-office take of $30.1 million, "Clones" piled up $80 million more in ticket sales from Friday through Sunday, rather than $86.1 million as it originally estimated, Fox said.
The new figures change nothing in terms of the picture's No. 1 box-office ranking for the weekend or its place in the record books.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]