James Earl Jones Reveals 'Episode III' Ending[Thursday, January 23rd, 2003]
An MP3 at TheForce.net reports that James Earl Jones has told the ending of "Star Wars: Episode III"
Jones was asked about his role in the final Star Wars film in a recent interview. And here's what he said:
Spoiler - Highlight To Read: "When asked about Episode III, James Earl Jones talks about his role being about 5 minutes in length, right after Anakin goes "bionic" and falls into a volcano."
Click here to goto the article and mp3s of the interview.
George Lucas is still reportedly working on the script so who knows if all this will change or stay the same.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]