Samuel L. Jackson On Windu's Demise[Friday, January 31st, 2003]
Samuel L. Jackson spoke to MTV about reprising his role as Mace Windu for the final time in Star Wars: Episode III. The movie is thought to see the end of all Jedis, apart from Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi. Jackson has reportedly gone on record as saying he hopes to "not go out like a punk." And according to MTV he got a cryptic indication that he may be getting his wish.
"I did get an e-mail from the stunt coordinator," he explained, "who said he'd like for me to show up a little early because he has some things we want to work out. So I guess that sounds like I'm gonna go out in a blaze of glory. I'm looking forward to it."
The final installment in the Star Wars prequel trilogy will hit theaters in May 2005.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]