Ewan McGregor Talks Star Wars: Episode III[Monday, November 24th, 2003]
Ewan McGregor, who plays Obi-Wan in the Star Wars prequel trilogy, has been explaining to Canoe that although principal shooting for Star Wars: Episode III is complete, he expects to be called back for some re-shoots in March.
"It's been the pattern with the first two, so I'm keeping most of March free."
McGregor says that working on Star Wars is not easy for an actor. "You spend most of your time acting and talking to air, knowing effects, props and even other characters will be inserted at a later date."
He also takes great reward from the fans for the hard eight years it has taken to make the prequel trilogy. "Children see the wonder of it all. When young fans come up to me and ask what it was like to use the light sabre and things like that, I see myself at their age. I'm happy to be a small part of something that has meant so much to so many people and will continue to do so."
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]