Ewan McGregor On Episode III Reshoots & Spoiler[Wednesday, November 26th, 2003]
Ewan McGregor has been speaking about the reshoots he will need to do for Star Wars: Episode III early next year. "I think we'll probably have a week of reshoots, which we usually have, maybe in March," McGregor told SciFi-Wire. "And then that's it."
McGregor also went on to confirm a spoiler revealed by producer Rick McCallum about the expected underwater fight.
"I've done underwater stuff before," said McGregor. "I like filming underwater, because no one's in your eye line, because you can't see. And it's very quiet and peaceful. Like the Trainspotting underwater sequence was nice to do. It's unusual to find yourself filming underwater, and it's quite an unusual, exciting thing to do."
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]