Natalie Portman Talks On Episode 3 Showdown[Monday, January 5th, 2004]
Natalie Portman who reprises her role as Padmé Amidala talked to MTV Movie House about the showdown between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader in Star Wars: Episode III
"I saw a pretty amazing fight scene between Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen," the actress said. "It's pretty sick."
"They did it all themselves. They were thinking of having stuntmen do it, but they were better than the stuntmen. It's pretty awesome."
"Is it gonna be worth it? We just shot it and we worked really hard. I think all of us were trying to make it as good as possible. It was our last chance to sort of, you know, do something with it," she said. "So, I'm hoping. But they work on it for two years after we finish shooting, putting the special effects and all that stuff."
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]