Terminator 3 Has Now Wrapped Filming[Wednesday, September 11th, 2002]
"Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" has now wrapped filiming early yesterday, reports Variety.
It finished with a late Sunday night shoot on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, which it took five months to get clearance for.
"It was the arrival of the female Terminator, and as you know, they arrive naked," director Jonathan Mostow said. "Because there are so many tourists, the challenge was to shoot that scene with Kristanna Loken without attracting too many lookyloos."
Rodeo Drive's a location coup, but "T3" gained local goodwill by eschewing a Canada shoot and filming completely in L.A. Mostow said the five month shoot finished right on schedule.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]