47 Second 'Terminator 3' Footage Details[Tuesday, January 14th, 2003]
T3Nexus were at the L.A. Auto Show where they were checking out the "T3 Limited Edition Tundra" as seen in the Terminator 3 movie.
While at the show they also caught glimpse of 47 seconds worth of T3 footage and have posted a detailed description of it.
- The camera starts low and raises up and over the Tundra. It reveals the Champion Crane in hot pursuit and the Tundra itself is flanked by Two Police cruisers. On the roof Arnie lies still and then gets up- using the top of the door frame he rolls off the roof and straight into the drivers seat- John quickly moves over to the passenger seat. T-850: "I'll drive."
- Quick clip of the Champion Crane front moving closer-
- Arnold jams the brakes on and takes a side street at the bottom of the frame the two cruisers start to pull high speed turns to continue pursuit-
- A shot of the Tundra plowing through a closed gate and into some sort of street side parking lot-
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]