X-Men Filming in 2001?[Monday, February 19th, 2001]
The Comics Continuum provides us with an update on X-Men, where its revealed that filming could begin by the end of this year:
"We hope to have the script done before the strike - or the possible strike -- then we'll start prepping it and shoot it before the end of the year," [Kevin] Feige said.
Director Bryan Singer and writer David Hayter are expected to return, with the long-awaited announcement from Fox coming within the next two weeks.
The cast from the first movie is expected to be back, along with some new mutants.
But which ones?
"We haven't decided yet," Feige said. "Everybody has their wish list, and then we'll put them on the reality list and then put them in the script."
Catch the rest by visiting the link.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]