X-Men Release Date Revealed[Wednesday, December 19th, 2001]
The 'X-Men' sequel is to be released in the spring of 2003. The official title is 'X2,' with plot revolving around the "Legacy Virus".
Halle Berry will star alongside Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen and Famke Janssen, are all reprising previous roles. Anna Paquin and James Marsden have also been cast again.
The release date has been set as May 2, 2003.
Filming is to begin in May 2002 after Halle Berry has completed her commitmets with the 20th Bond as bad ass villian.
Bryan Singer is again directing.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]