'Die Hard 4' To Be 'Live Free Or Die Hard'[Thursday, August 3rd, 2006]
20th Century Fox has renamed the fourth installment of the Die Hard series, Live Free or Die Hard, says the Hollywood Reporter.
Bruce Willis will reprise his role as John McClane. The story centers on an attack on the U.S.' computer infrastructure that begins to shut the country down. The mysterious figure behind the scheme has figured out every digital angle but never counts on an old-fashioned, "analog" McClane.
The movie is slated for a June 29th release, in direct competition with Disney/Pixar's Ratatouille.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]