Justin Long & Maggie Q Join 'Die Hard 4'[Friday, September 22nd, 2006]
Justin Long and Maggie Q are set to join the cast of 20th Century Fox's forth installment of the 'Die Hard' trilogy - Live Free or Die Hard, says the Hollywood Reporter.
The feature, helmed by Len Wiseman, will see Bruce Willis reprise his role as John McClane. The story centers on an attack on the U.S.' computer infrastructure that begins to shut the country down.
The mysterious figure behind the scheme has figured out every digital angle but never counts on an old-fashioned "analog" McClane. Long will play a smart, younger guy who assists McClane. Q will play a world-class hacker at odds with McClane. Production begins this month.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]