Timothy Olyphant In 'Live Free Or Die Hard'[Friday, October 20th, 2006]
Timothy Olyphant and Mary Elizabeth Winstead are to star in the fourth installment of the 'Die Hard' series Live Free or Die Hard, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Len Wiseman is directing with Bruce Willis reprising his role as John McClane in the story of an attack on the U.S. computer infrastructure that begins to shut down the country. The mysterious figure behind the scheme has figured out every digital angle but never counts on the old-fashioned, "analog" McClane.
Olyphant will play Willis' nemesis, while Winstead will play Willis' daughter. Justin Long and Maggie Q already have been cast in the production, which is shooting in Los Angeles.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]