KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's HP Game- A HISTORY OF MAGIC (Archive) Volume II

Phoe's HP Game- A HISTORY OF MAGIC (Archive) Volume II
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (98): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Phoe's NEW LOOK Harry Potter Game - The Great Hall

The great hall is a place for mingling and chatting amongst the houses.

((Don't worry, the old Great Hall is not being deleted, just archived!))

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 01:48 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Phoe's NEW LOOK Harry Potter Game - Corridors and Common Rooms

Please state where you are when you post.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 01:52 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Phoe's NEW LOOK Harry Potter Game - Hogwarts Grounds

Including Hogsmeade, Quidditch Pitch, the Lake, the Dark Forest... again, please post where you are.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 01:55 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Phoe's NEW LOOK Harry Potter Game - Outside Hogwarts

Includes St. Mungo's, Diagon Alley, Twelve Grimmauld Place... primarily for adult characters... again, please post where you are.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 01:56 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

[*NOTE YOU CAN'T JUST GO TO HOGSMEADE AND EVERYONE CAN'T SNEAK OFF THERE AT THE SAME TIME...WE WILL HAVE SOME TRIPS , B/C IT'S A BIT FURTHER THAN THE OTHER PLACESbig grin*]

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 02:21 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 02:28 PM
Kai_Haider
Sauron ist meine Hure!!!

Yeah, and teachers are mind readers in this game so you can't sneak off stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 02:55 PM
Kai_Haider is currently offline Click here to Send Kai_Haider a Private Message Find more posts by Kai_Haider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

{hey i'll be lenient!!! ok...no more convo here.......just role play! big grin so the space isn't taken up}

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:01 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Lady Frost walks down the hall and makes a left at her office, thus entering. She looks around and notices her office has been turned upside down.

"Peeves!" Lady Frost shouted, suspecting that he is the culprit.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:14 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Lady Frost enters the Great Hall for the evening feast and looks around at all the chattering students. With a flick of her finger a fabulous feast appears before their eyes. She sits and eats and talks with Professor Nyx and Professor Longbottom about her wrecked office.

About thirty minutes later Lady Frost rose out of her throne like chair and the room became still and silent. She cleared her voice and began...

"I regret to inform you all that we have had a break in." Lady Frost continues, "You all must remain in your common rooms after you are dismissed. I need the prefects to lead all of the students back to their dormitories as soon as they are all finished eating." She said to them.

"We hope to catch this burglar tonight." "Nothing has been stolen yet, but there has been a few office break ins, mine to be included." She told them sternly as her icy blue eyes prowled around the room as if looking for any sign of a culprit.

"It may very well just be Peeves pulling our legs, however I don't feel like that is the case. Something tells me there is a new evil upon us." She finished as she watched the students eyes widen.

"Now for better news." She said as her eyes softened. "I am pleased to tell you all that there will be a Hogsmead trip the following weekend. Please turn in your permission slips into the Heads of your Houses."

"I bid you all a good night." She said to them as she took her seat.

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on Jan 6th, 2004 at 04:06 PM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:52 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Dale turned to his friends. "Heh, they never made this big a deal when I broke in. A new evil, ha!"

OOC
is the plot starting?

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Last edited by Trickster on Jan 6th, 2004 at 10:08 PM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 10:00 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danielle Malfoy
Legolinde of Mirkwood

Dani and Kai came down into the great hall Dani waved at Dale "hey"

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 10:08 PM
Danielle Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Danielle Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Danielle Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"Hey Dani. I s'pose you've come down to 'lead' us up to our common rooms?" Dale had a mischevious grin on his face. "Well I'm off to the library once the rush starts."

OOC
They are boht prefects, yeah?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 10:16 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Dale saw Kai in the grounds
"Hey, heard any more aboutour weeeird mind reading teachers?"

(stick out tongue)

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 10:27 PM
Kai_Haider
Sauron ist meine Hure!!!

{Nope only me. One prefect per house. Do to our numbers}

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 10:51 PM
Kai_Haider is currently offline Click here to Send Kai_Haider a Private Message Find more posts by Kai_Haider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai_Haider
Sauron ist meine Hure!!!

"Na you?"

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:15 PM
Elessea

Chris walks out onto the grounds and approaches the two guys he sees talking. " Hi, " he says, putting out his hand. " you're dale right? and i'm not sure what your name is." he said introducing himself to them

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:38 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danielle Malfoy
Legolinde of Mirkwood

{is Kai in here??}

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 12:00 AM
Danielle Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Danielle Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Danielle Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Li stood up from where she had been sitting during the feast. She left before everyone , just as she was leaving she turned in her hogsmeade form and left.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 12:31 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

" note for classes POTIONS ToO:

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 12:34 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote