KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump recognizes Jerusalem as capital of Israel

Trump recognizes Jerusalem as capital of Israel
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you can't think for yourself and instead beg other men to tell you what to do. I don't have the slaps in me to get the stupid out of you.

Lol, you'd be slapped down in a heartbeat if you tried little man. But I am just asking what other people think should happen.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

That's a great video I must say

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:39 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
And so then we what? Let this religion dictate what we do?

Unlike Trump, I don't have at a phone call away experts in any given field to counsel me.

But for starters, I would not employ a move that has historically been seen as a move that would further increase tensions in the region. eg The State Department is saying this will lead to more violence.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, you'd be slapped down in a heartbeat if you tried little man. But I am just asking what other people think should happen.
The only reason this is happening is because of us, you understand that right? We are continuing to make a problem that WE started much worse...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:41 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
The only reason this is happening is because of us, you understand that right? We are continuing to make a problem that WE started much worse...

I get it, we started it. Lets finish it.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

And so then we what? Let this religion dictate what we do?

Why not let jewish religion dictate historical borders of modern states while we are at it?

Because that was your point I assume?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:46 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I get it, we started it. Lets finish it.
The problem was created by siding with the Zionist Jews, how does continuing to side with the Zionist Jews "finish" the problem? It prolongs the problem, it worsens the problem, it re-energizes the problem.

There are a million people smarter than you and I who have advised that this will worsen the problem.

So tell me, how do you reconcile "finishing" the problem with Trump's inflammatory policies?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:48 PM
dadudemon

That's a great video I must say

Agreed. Put it into perspective what it would be like to have foreign military occupying American soil.

While I don't agree with the idea of not letting women get an education, I can definitely understand why many of these "freedom fighters" would be so pissed as to take up arms against the US.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:51 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

tehy jus hayte our freedums

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:55 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The problem was created by siding with the Zionist Jews, how does continuing to side with the Zionist Jews "finish" the problem? It prolongs the problem, it worsens the problem, it re-energizes the problem.

There are a million people smarter than you and I who have advised that this will worsen the problem.

So tell me, how do you reconcile "finishing" the problem with Trump's inflammatory policies?

So then what do we do. What we are currently doing now is not working.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:57 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

So then what do we do. What we are currently doing now is not working.
1. Stop getting bribed by the corrupt Israeli government

2. Use the same conflict resolution diplomacy that we'd use for any other 2 countries

3. Stand by for humanitarian aid

The only reason this conflict keeps raging on is because Israel is constantly given the upper hand and supported by international powers

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:03 PM
dadudemon

Have we covered the pink elephant in the room, yet?

Why DOES the US care so damn much about Israel?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:09 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because Christians want the Jews back in the Promise Land so they can witness the return of the messiah lol, I'm kidding of course but we corrupt

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:12 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

To get the Jewish vote.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:13 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Because Christians want the Jews back in the Promise Land so they can witness the return of the messiah lol, I'm kidding of course but we corrupt

Is this really it? I think you're joking. But that would be terrible.

I asked someone else this and she said it was because we are strong allies and it is important to watch the back of our allies. I understand that but they are not part of NATO.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:17 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by BackFire
To get the Jewish vote.

(In Seinfeld's voice)

Jewmen!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:19 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is this really it? I think you're joking. But that would be terrible.

I asked someone else this and she said it was because we are strong allies and it is important to watch the back of our allies. I understand that but they are not part of NATO.
I was joking but there is truth to the joke

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Stop getting bribed by the corrupt Israeli government

2. Use the same conflict resolution diplomacy that we'd use for any other 2 countries

3. Stand by for humanitarian aid

The only reason this conflict keeps raging on is because Israel is constantly given the upper hand and supported by international powers

Out of curiosity, there are two sides here. Which one do you support more?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:25 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Out of curiosity, there are two sides here. Which one do you support more?
The British had no right to give someone else's home to the Jews. The Palestinians lived in all of Israel before the British Mandate, they were forced out of their homes by law and then by violence.

On the other hand, innocent Israelis don't deserve to be targeted.

The only thing that can work is co-existence and integration.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The British had no right to give someone else's home to the Jews. The Palestinians lived in all of Israel before the British Mandate, they were forced out of their homes by law and then by violence.

On the other hand, innocent Israelis don't deserve to be targeted.

The only thing that can work is co-existence and integration.

And how do you expect them to co-exist though? They hate each other. They murder each other. I hear tales of Jewish kids being murdered, and then of the retaliation against the other side.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:37 PM