'Indiana Jones 4' Could Shoot This Summer[Friday, February 7th, 2003]
Steven Spielberg has committed to helming Indiana Jones 4 with Harrison Ford once again cracking the whip, says Variety.
Frank Darabont is penning the script for the next outing, and Spielberg is still awaiting a final draft. The project has been in development for some time, with all of the franchise's major players said to be satisfied with the direction of the picture so far.
Ford, who will next appear in Revolution Studios' action comedy Hollywood Homicide this summer opposite Josh Hartnett, appears to have his schedule free for 'Indiana Jones 4', should it shoot earlier than planned.
Paramount currently has the pic scheduled for summer 2005, but the studio wouldn't hesitate for the chance to get the tentpole earlier than planned.
Discussions have already been had to move up the picture's production by a year, with 'Indiana Jones 4' possibly going before the cameras this summer, making the picture available for 2004.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]